Thursday, September 9, 2010

She's on the move!

In my quest to determine a life plan, I have signed up for an Adult Continuing Education class through my local school system in Furniture Building and Restoration. Oh dear. I'm going to be hanging out with 65 year old men I fear, but honestly, I'm wicked excited. I mean, really, freaking, super excited. It's a first step toward figuring things out, right?!

The first class is Sept 2oth. I'm responsible for providing an antique/distressed piece of furniture to restore so I'll be on the hunt at garage sales this weekend for the perfect broken down baby to nurse back to health.

I have dreams of some day being able to do this, but to get started, I think it's going to be a little more like this. Not to worry though, I'm a fast learner. And, (as the hubby will tell you) I'm stubborn, determined, and good with power tools. :)

No comments: